Monday, May 23, 2011

Kaichou wa Maid Sama Opening Theme song :DDD

credits:theflowersakura for this amazing vid

Aw!!! I fell in LoVe with this opening song!!! really!!! you should watch it and tell us what you feel about this opening song :DDD Even though there are great chances that season2( i hope there's one) will not have the same opening song I really appreciate this song even though I'm not Japanese I wish to sing this song hahaha {evil laugh} ~ Usui Takumi :D

*Please do remember we are only streaming the videos here. If it happens you have come across with a broken video please do tell us as we will fix it right away
glitter graphics maker

2 comments:

  1. The song has been sung well and in a very melodious manner. The singer must be very experienced and professional. Loved the music and the song selection. Happy singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An opening song makes alot of difference. I really loved this song and the viseo is also flimed nice. I am sure the album will go best and i want you to share more videos.

    ReplyDelete