Friday, May 27, 2011

Another Summary for Chapter 61 Spotted :DDD


For Manga lover like me who are not japanese or do not understand/read in Japanese all we hope for are scanlation for those Mangas we follow but it takes month in cleaning translating and proofreading them so for those who at least would want to know the story before them finishing there own masterpiece :DDD I have stumble upon potato otaku's blogspot and waiting for the masteriece and have read in the chat box about this new Summary for episode 61.. I'm currently reading it now and I like it :DDD well here's the link I know you want to know the story right and it will answer our question If Usui will really go to Miyabigaoka.


Link: 

http://sweet-tempt.blogspot.com/ don't forget to thank her for summarizing it :DDD


I'll always host anything about Kaichou wa Maid-Sama so better watch out for anything of value for the best anime for me and for most of you guys and gals! :DDD
glitter graphics maker

2 comments:

  1. hi there! u have a nice blog! may i know if we have met before?! what's your name?! i didn't know that you have linked my post to your blog! would appreciate that if you have let me know in advance. thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really rushy but nice website i liked it very much and specially the colors and every single sketch you have shared in here is amazing and looks have worked alot on these perfections.

    ReplyDelete